eCore is a leading provider of IT Managed Services for the Commerce industry, with an award winning approach to managing complex hosting environments and a unique understanding of the business challenges faced by merchants today.
We are currently seeking a Java Application Support Specialist to be part of our E-Commerce Hosting Team. In this role you will be part of the team deploying and supporting E-Commerce applications for our customers with specific responsibility for the application layer components. You’ll be working with some big name retailers who will depend on your expertise to keep their stores running optimally.
• Act as a subject matter expert for Java Application Support.
• Application & middleware support for Hybris and Oracle ATG related applications
• Administration of Weblogic, Tomcat, JBoss, Apache, Solr, Endeca and other applications
• Troubleshoot application issues & incidents, performance and otherwise
• Troubleshoot infrastructure issues
• Participate and Change and Problem management
• Evaluate and implement service requests from customers
• Co-ordinate with other Tenzingers to offer a great experience to our customers
• Ensure appropriate technical documentation is in place for customer environments
• Participate in customer incident reviews
• Participate in weekly on-call rotation
• Interface with the Application Deployment team
• Train and mentor lower levels of support on the NOC
• Mentor and assist other Tenzingers in your areas of expertise
• 5+ years administration experience – focus on Linux and Web Hosting
• Strong understanding and experience with hosting Java web applications – Jboss, Tomcat, Weblogic, etc.
• 2+ years’ experience with Oracle Database
• Strong familiarity with MySQL database administration concepts, troubleshooting and performance tuning
• 3+ years and great skills with shell scripting
• 2+ years building solutions on AWS
• 3+ years in a professional mentoring / coaching role with more junior team members
• Advanced education in computer science or related fields and/or related work experience.
• Experience with DevOps methods and tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible.) – Config MGMT, CI, etc.
• Proven ability to work independently and take initiative
• Experience with deployment automation: Jenkins, Bamboo, Ant etc.
• Experience with application performance monitoring tools such as New Relic, App Dynamics or Dynatrace
• Ability to diagnose and fix issues in complex web environments involving hardware, software and networking
• Existing experience with Hybris, Oracle Commerce, Solr and Endeca is desirable
• Excellent problem-solving abilities, coupled with a desire to take on responsibilities
• Competitive Salary
• Performance Based Bonus assessed and paid annually
• On-Call Stipend
• Standard employee health plan
• 192 hrs paid leave per year
• 50% of gym membership paid upto 1000 INR/month
• Mobile Phone, if required.
::How To Apply::
• If you are a performance-driven individual and meet our qualifications, please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
• No telephone inquiries will be accepted.
• Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted for further Technical Assessment and Human Resource Interview