Linux administrator with experience managing servers in a Datacenter. Support servers running Apache, JBoss, Tomcat, MySQL replication/clusters, Load balancing, virtualization, Cloud infrastructure.
Work as part of a global Service Desk team to deliver responsive resolutions, communications, and
support services, based on ITSM best practices, to customers and service teams and ultimately drive and
improve service on behalf of the business. It will be a challenging environment where you will be
required to work on multiple technologies in IT Infrastructure.
1. Respond to phone and online help desk requests from clients, provide resolutions in a timely and capable fashion.
2. Provide answers to clients by identifying problems, researching answers and guiding clients through corrective steps.
3. Utilize your technical troubleshooting skills to provide hands-on support at the server and infrastructure level.
4. Maintain internally and client infrastructure by providing system support, identifying system improvements, upgrading, installing, and configuring systems.
5. Monitoring system performance.
6. Contribute to the knowledge base and systems documentation, ensuring accuracy and relevance.
7. Contribute to project work and ongoing documentation libraries.
o High-level understanding of client-server architecture, hosting environments and systems administration
o Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills
o Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
o Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
o Technical Degree preferred, but not mandatory
Hands of knowledge of some or all of the skill sets given below –
o Linux OS – RHEL, SuSE, Debian
o Web Servers – Apache, Tomcat, JBoss (in a clustered/load balanced environment)
o Database – Mysql (Master-slave replication and NDB cluster), Oracle
o Virtualization – AWS, VMware, Xen
o Ecommerce – ATG, Magento
o Email – Exim, Qmail
o Storage – NetApp, 3PAR
o Load balancers – BigIP F5, LVS
o Firewall – iptables, Juniper ISG
o Networking – Linux networking, NAT, VPN
o Knowledge of AWS cloud infrastructure
• Competitive Salary
• Performance Based Bonus assessed and paid annually
• On-Call Stipend
• Standard employee health plan
• 192 hrs paid leave per year
• 50% of gym membership paid upto 1000 INR/month
• Mobile Phone, if required.
::How To Apply::
• If you are a performance-driven individual and meet our qualifications, please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
• No telephone inquiries will be accepted.
• Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted for further Technical Assessment and Human Resource Interview