Dont Miss This Opportunity to Be Part of a Dynamic IT Team within a Leading, High-Growth Organization!
We are currently seeking an experienced Intermediate Network Administrator . The Intermediate Network Administrator is an integral member of eCores networking team ultimately responsible for the support, documentation and maintenance of WAN, LAN, Load Balancing, VPN and telephony systems across multiple data centers and offices using Juniper, Cisco, F5 and Linux technologies.
This position is located at Hinjewadi, Pune Office and comes with an attractive compensation package.
– Provide technical expertise around Juniper (JunOS/ScreenOS), Cisco, F5 and Linux network service technologies
– Configure, implement and troubleshoot a variety of Ethernet-based network services including Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Load Balancers and VPN devices
– Proactively manage the service and security requirements of all network systems
– Responsible for implementing and planning changes on core network equipment
– Assist in deployment, incident and problem management related to internal and client environments as required
– Level 2 Help Desk ticket resolution, including supporting the business 24x7x365 and on-call support as needed
– Perform advanced monitoring and reporting related to network systems
– Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for network services, procedures and policies
– Work as a team member with other technical staff to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems
– Document network problems and resolutions for future reference
– Work within ITIL framework to deliver services
– Be aware of and abide by all company policies and procedures (e.g. Employee Handbook)
– Be aware of the companys policy on information security and take actions from time to time as required under the terms of the companys Information Security Management System (ISMS)
– Strong knowledge of network protocols and services such as BGP, STP, OSPF/ISIS, VRRP, IPSec and NAT in a multi vendor environment
– Experience with SDN, VMWare and/or AWS is a bonus
– Strong knowledge of network routing fundamentals and troubleshooting techniques is essential
– A thorough understanding of ITIL and change management processes
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– An ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and growing IT environment and the flexibility to work with a wide range of technologies
– An ability to communicate effectively with internal clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions
– A demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask in a high paced work environment
– A demonstrated ability to work proactively within a team environment, utilizing excellent problem management and change management skills
– An ability to work a 24×7 on-call rotation schedule
– A willingness to learn new technologies and maintain good industry knowledge
– CCIE/JNCIE, CCN/CCDP, and/or ITIL Practitioner certifications
Less than 30 Days
• Competitive Salary
• Performance Based Bonus assessed and paid annually
• On-Call Stipend
• Standard employee health plan
• 192 hrs paid leave per year
• 50% of gym membership paid upto 1000 INR/month
• Mobile Phone, if required.
::How To Apply::
• If you are a performance-driven individual and meet our qualifications, please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
• No telephone inquiries will be accepted.
• Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted for further Technical Assessment and Human Resource Interview