We are currently seeking an experienced Technical Analyst – Level 1 & Level 2 to be responsible for providing technical administration for the Company’s dedicated accounts during implementation; ongoing support; and during routine proactive maintenance while upholding system integrity and availability, and minimizing risk/impact to the client’s business.
The Technical Analyst – Level 1 or Level 2 will work as a part of a Service Desk team to deliver responsive resolutions, communications, and support services, based on ITSM best practices, to customer and service teams and ultimately drive and improve service on behalf of the business.
::Time Management Outline::
• 60% Support (Incident and Problem Management) (Reactive)
• 20% Systems Audit and routine maintenance (Proactive)
• 20% Service Desk Quality Control
• Respond to phone and online helpdesk requests from clients and provide solutions in a timely and capable fashion.
• Provide answers and support to clients identifying problems, researching answers and guiding clients through corrective steps
• Utilize superior technical troubleshooting skills to provide hands on support at the servers and infrastructure level.
• Maintain Internal and clientele infrastructure by providing system support.
• Identify system improvements which may include upgrading, installing and configuring systems while monitoring system performance.
• Contribute to knowledge base and systems documentation, ensuring accuracy and relevance
• Participate in the development of client training programs by identifying learning issues and recommending instructional language.
• Contribute to project work and ongoing documentation libraries.
::Key Performance Indicators::
• Customer Feedback Rating (Good 80%)
• Professional, customer-focused, and positive demeanor in daily work.
• Consistently meet key responsibilities
• Reduce wait time on Phone (less 3 rings) and tickets 15 minutes
• Support Ticket are not left ‘Stale waiting for Client input’; max time does not exceed 3 business days.
• Phone call answered 100% of the time during CDN operating hours; voicemails checked in 15 minutes.
• All critical service incidents are escalated and managed with 100% precision.
• Quality reviews of Support Tickets (Good 85%)
• Monitoring Score > 90 points
• Associate Degree in IT Services or equivalent
• 2-5 years of experience supporting Linux, Windows and AWS Service environments
• Windows or Linux or AWS certification (or equivalent to work experience)
• Strong “Customer First” attitude with an emphasis on responsibility and ownership of customer requests; customer service training preferred.
• Proven relevant technical ability with a willingness to learn.
• High Level understanding of client server architecture, hosting environments and systems administration.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills, interpersonal, documentation, and customer service skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• ITIL foundations knowledge and Certifications Preferred.
• Bilingual (English/French) is considered an asset.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Active listening skills.
• Self-starter that meets deadlines, sets and achieves measurable goals.
• Customer Service experience.
• Genuinely wants to deliver first-class service.
• Preferred education and career experience:
– College Diploma / University degree in Information Technology Systems or equivalent.
• Preferred if Windows role (1+ Years):
– Microsoft Windows 2000/2003/2008 R2/2012 R2/2016 Server Administration
– NTFS File Permissions; ASP .NET
– Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS)
– TCP/IP, WINS, DNS, WAN
• Preferred if Linux role (1+ Years):
– Linux/Debian/FreeBSD Servers Adminisration
– Apache, MySQL, and PHP Installation, configuration and optimization.
– Web Server hardening and security.
– Bind installation and configuration.
– NFS installation and configuration.
• Competitive Salary
• Performance Based Bonus assessed and paid annually
• Standard employee health plan
• 192 hrs paid leave per year
• 50% of gym membership paid upto 1000 INR/month
• Mobile Phone, if required.
::How To Apply::
• If you are a performance-driven individual and meet our qualifications, please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
• No telephone inquiries will be accepted.
• Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted for further Technical Assessment and Human Resource Interview