We are currently seeking an experienced Senior AWS Administrator with experience in managing servers in AWS Datacenter.
The Sr. AWS Administrator will work as part of a global customer operations team to deliver responsive resolutions, communications, and support services, based on ITSM best practices, to customers and service teams and ultimately drive and improve service on behalf of the business. It will be a challenging environment where you will be required to work on multiple technologies in IT Infrastructure.
::Time Management Outline::
• 60% Support (Incident and Problem Management) (Reactive)
• 20% Systems Audit and routine maintenance (Proactive)
• 20% Customer Operations Quality Control
• Engaging with customers throughout the SDLC to design, deploy and operate high performance, scalable and secure commerce environments on AWS.
• Architecture, development and testing of AWS based reference architectures for Magento and other applications.
• Continually working to improve the integration of AWS with clients’s management systems, enable us to better serve our customers.
• Participate in On-Call rotation providing after hours support for our customers
• Acting as a Subject Matter Expert on Cloud Computing, Magento and Agile.
• Providing 2nd or 3rd level support for Managed AWS customers and continually working to ensure our Customer Operations is well equipped to provide an expert level 1st level support for our customers.
• Proactively analyzing customer stacks and making recommendations on how to improve their stability, performance or security.
• You will work closely with our cross-country teams located regionally to learn about the business and technical requirements and formulate the necessary infrastructure and resource plans to properly support the growth and maintainability of various systems.
• You will administer our network and our cloud-based Linux servers, while working with other team members to ensure the timely maintenance and rollout of the planned systems and resources.
• You will work also be developing ways to assess and monitor the stability and efficiency of the various systems.
• Plan, design, install, configure, troubleshoot, and manage our cloud-based Linux servers
• Work with other members to ensure proper allocation of systems resource to support both business and technical execution
• Evaluate and identify new technologies/practices for implementation
• Communicate with our business and technical teams to understand their various systems requirements
• Prioritize tasks to meet multiple deadlines.
• Linux System administrator with good knowledge on Remote deployments
• Analyzing the UNIX and application logs
• Good hands on experience on AWS (EC2, S3, ECS, VPC, ELB, AMI etc.)
• Experience working in Devops tool
• Should have worked on monitoring tools.
• Troubleshoot alerts triggered by the monitoring tools
• User Management, Files system management, Disk Management
• Good to have Cassandra and elastic search database knowledge.
::Key Performance Indicators::
• Customer Feedback Rating (Good 80%)
• Professional, customer-focused, and positive demeanor in daily work.
• Consistently meet key responsibilities
• Support Ticket are not left ‘Stale waiting for Client input’; max time does not exceed 3 business days.
• All critical service incidents are escalated and managed with 100% precision.
• Consistently meeting project deadlines
• Associate Degree in IT Services or equivalent
• 5-10 years of experience supporting Amazon Web Service environments
• AWS certification (or equivalent to work experience)
• High level understanding of client server architecture, hosting environments and systems administration
• Strong “Customer First” attitude with an emphasis on responsibility and ownership of customer requests; customer service training preferred.
• Proven relevant technical ability with a willingness to learn.
• High Level understanding of client server architecture, hosting environments and systems administration.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills, interpersonal, documentation, and customer service skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• ITIL foundations knowledge and Certifications Preferred.
• Bilingual (English/French) is considered an asset.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Active listening skills.
• Self-starter that meets deadlines, sets and achieves measurable goals.
• Customer Service experience.
• Genuinely wants to deliver first-class service.
• Preferred education and career experience:
• College Diploma / University degree in Information Technology Systems or equivalent.
• Competitive Salary
• Performance Based Bonus assessed and paid annually
• On-Call Stipend
• Standard employee health plan
• 192 hrs paid leave per year
• 50% of gym membership paid upto 1000 INR/month
• Mobile Phone, if required.
::How To Apply::
• If you are a performance-driven individual and meet our qualifications, please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
• No telephone inquiries will be accepted.
• Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted for further Technical Assessment and Human Resource Interview